[Elfsea] The Stocks at Guardian of the Tor

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Tue May 13 20:19:42 PDT 2014

Greetings on to all of our great Kingdom,

This weekend The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor will be holding its 23rd Guardian of the Tor near Glen Rose, TX.  I, Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire, have the honor of being the Keeper of the Stocks.  Yes the Stocks will be there and they will be used to punish the guilty and maybe a few innocent if the price is right.  Let it be known that I can be bought for just a few coins donated to the Canton to arrest and send to the Stocks most anyone (not all for I have come to like my head attached to my neck).  This will be a great time to send your mate to the Stocks for the smallest of reasons or your best friend for being a good friend or, will I hope you get the idea that this WILL BE FUN.  I will have Warrants ready to be filled out.  BUT if you should find yourself being WANTED you may match the amount paid to buy your freedom and if your double it I will be more than happy to arrest the person who issued your Arrest Warrant for Slander.

Please attend this great event and join us,

Yours in service,

Franklin