[Elfsea] Populace meeting

Baroness of Elfsea baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue May 20 11:43:56 PDT 2014

Greetings Elfsea!

The new meeting place, at least for the next two months, is the Bedford
Library.  It is a great place to meet at!! Thank you Michelle Chantal de
Charente for finding it.

We had a busy Populace.

Two bids were presented to the financial committee for review, and both
were sent to the populace for vote.  Congratulations to Lord Vittorio Dona
for getting the bid for Baronial College. Elfsea please step up and help
make event a great one! Thank you Countess Amelot for putting in a bid, as
well.  It was a close decision.

Officers, please remember to get your write ups to Lady Diana for the
newsletter!  All Officers need to put in their report to the newsletter,
and if anyone has anything they would like to submit, please do.

Due to having the officer's meeting before populace (it is May, and we are
short our regular Populace Monday), we did not get to discuss the coronet
design competition.  We will be posting pictures of the two sets of
coronets as soon as we can, it WILL be on the agenda next month.

Remember, Warlord is this weekend, the 7th of June is Emerald Keep (come
out and support this group!!), King's College is the 24th of June.

We welcomed 6, yes we said 6, newcomers last night! VIVAT! and we hope to
see you at many more events and practices.  Thank you for coming out.

We hope we did not miss anything, if we did, please chime in!!

In Service,

Gerhart and Elspeth
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea
Lord and Lady of DragonsfireTor