[Elfsea] Dragonsfire Tor's Guardian of the Tor

Baroness of Elfsea baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue May 20 07:46:34 PDT 2014

Greetings Everyone!

We had a tremendous time at Guardian of the Tor.  It was a great event.

Thank you to the event stewards, Lady Cairistiona and Lady Janie.  They
planned a great time!  The quest was incredibly fun, and we cannot wait to
do it again.

A special thanks to Lady Aliz, Lady Diana ad Lord Franklin for putting on a
delicious, and beautiful, reception banquet to celebrate Ravenger and
Cairistiona marriage, and Gavin and Ciara's marriage.  We had food,
friendship and drink.  It was so nice under the stars celebrating with
friends.  You can never know how much we appreciate all that hard work.
Thank you.

The day was glorious, the weather perfect and the tournaments well fought.
Dragonsfire Tor has new Guardians:

Chivalric - Sir Alejandro Ramirez Mendoza
Rapier - Herr Andreas von Meißen
Archery - Lord Gavin the Younger
Bardic - M'Lord Edward of the Forest

We got to watch most of each of these, and were amazed at the Honor and
Chivalry, on the field, and off.  Thank you to everyone that came out to
participate, it was a joy to watch!!

We had stocks, complete with "rotten" tomatoes to throw at the jailed.
Thank you Lady Caitrina for those, they were a lot of fun!!!

There were also many awards:

Lady Adelaide de Ruthven is the newest member of the Order of the
Keystone.  VIVAT!!

Lady Cairistiona - AOA
Lady Eibhlilin - AOA
Lord Ulf - Sable Comet for Dragnsfire Tor
Lord Arthur James Kirkland - Western Tower of Elfsea for Rapier
Duke Gunter - Portcullis
Lady Cairistiona - Portcullis

VIVAT to all the Guardians and Recipients of the many awards!!

Thank you for a such a grand time, Dragonsfire Tor, we look forward to next
year.

In Service,

Gerhart and Elspeth
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea