[Elfsea] Misrule Missive

Aeryn via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 25 04:20:20 PST 2014

Missed Moot because of preparing for the Thanksgiving Odyssey but ...

Please remember to take time out of all the eating and think up a bit of absurd fun for the Misrule Missive...

You know a certain post on a personal page has given me a wicked thought- create your own hilarious-but still family friendly- list of activities (shall we say mishaps or outright disasters) that might befall one at an SCA event and set it against a random segment of the order of precedence for Elfsea.

al AERYN