[Elfsea] Absent from Populace Tonight

Andreas von Meißen via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 24 16:10:35 PST 2014

Hi, all.

Unfortunately, I forgot about populace tonight. I have family commitments,
and won't be able to attend. Fortunately, I didn't have much to say with
either of my hats on.

Heraldry is going well, got a couple of consultations in the pipes. Also, I
will be holding a consultation table at DFT Yule, so if you've been meaning
to talk to a herald and will be in attendance, you should come by.

Rapier is still happening, though weather has limited attendance for the
last few weeks. I broke my finger last weekend, so I'll be mostly unable to
fight for the next few weeks. I will, however still be at practice, with
the loaner gear, ready to teach. I'll also have some of my gear available
to loan out as well, if you ask nicely or are new. :)

Sorry for my absence tonight. I'll see everyone at Populace in the Park,
DFT Yule, and the Elfsea Holiday Party!

-- Andreas

--
Andrew R. Mizener / Herr Andreas von Meißen
Rowel Pursuivant, Kingdom of Ansteorra