[Elfsea] Dessert Competition at Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Revel

K A via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 26 20:13:58 PST 2014

This year at the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Revel, we will be having a Dessert Competition. The entries may be either period or non period desserts. They will be judged around 3:00 pm.
We are asking entrants to share their desserts as the final course of the feast. Since the desserts from the competition will be served to the Populace, please bring a file card with you dessert's ingredients.
If your dessert needs to be kept cool orcovered between the judging time and Feast, you will need to make arrangementsfor that (i.e. ice chest, dessert carriers, etc.)
Dragonsfire Tor’s Yule Revel will be Saturday, Nov 6th atOakdale Park in Glen Rose, TX.More information about the event can be found on our website at http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/yule_revel.phpor on our event Facebook page at Canton of Dragonsfire Tor’s Yule Revel XXIV.
Aaliz du LacEvent Steward