[Elfsea] Watauga Library Demo

Sebastian via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 28 19:49:19 PDT 2014

Hey Elfsea;

     First things first, my apologies for not getting this out sooner.

     Next, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, to everyone that was able to make it to the demo especially on a weeknight.  We had a great turnout and the Library folks have already asked for us to return next year.  They have included an outside area for fighting for the next demo.  There were lots of Adult Library Patrons with lots of children as well.  We stayed busy answering questions from start to finish and handed out lots of business cards to the curious.

     If my count is correct we had thirteen people show up, if I miss someone, please forgive me.

     Baron Gerhardt
     Baroness Elspeth
     Sir Arthur
     Master Caelin
     Baroness Ker Megan
     HL Aurelia
     Ldy al Aeryn
     Eleanor
     Vivian
     Justin

     Thank you also to Ld Herries and Bell for showing up to help with the pack-up/clean-up, that is always appreciated.

Sebastian Frobishire, OP
Watauga Library Demo Coordinator