[Elfsea] Watauga Library Demo

Sebastian via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 18 23:08:37 PDT 2014

Good Day Elfsea;

     We have just under a week before our demo at the Watauga Library (7109 Whitley Rd. Watauga, TX 76148) Thursday, 25, September 2014.  They have a really nice display advertising our demo when you first enter the library, they are really looking forward to us being there.  The demo will be from 5:00p to 8:00p and we can start our set-up at 4:00p.  If you cannot be there till after 5p that is fine.  They are supplying us with a dressing room for those that need to change at the library.
     Please send me an email and let me know what you will be displaying.  Everyone is welcome to attend whether you have a display or not, everyone adds to the ambiance.  Please come out and support our first demo at the Watauga Library.

Yours In Service
Sebastian Frobishire
Demo Coordinator, Watauga Library