[Elfsea] Regrets for DFT Populace

Andreas von Meißen via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 14 12:37:46 PDT 2014

Unto the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor, do I, Andreas von Meißen, send
greetings.

It is within sincere regret that I must report that I will be unable to
attend your populace meeting tonight. I am aware that I had promised to
come, and I hope you will accept my heartfelt apologies. Because of the
peculiarities of how I'm funded, I have not been paid since June 1, and I
quite simply cannot afford the gas money to make the drive today.

Rest assured, I still intend to come to one to discuss the Canton's options
regarding its badge resubmission. I promise you, I will make the trip soon,
once the University starts paying me again. Fortunately, we are not pressed
for time: resubmissions inside a calendar year are free.

Sincerely yours,

-- Andreas

--
Andrew R. Mizener / Herr Andreas von Meißen
Rowel Pursuivant, Kingdom of Ansteorra