[Elfsea] News and Thanks

Baroness of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 15 08:26:47 PDT 2014

Greetings Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor!

We wanted to let you all know a few things. We are sorry we have not been
out as much, lately. We had a medical scare for Elspeth, thankfully is not
as bad as first presented. She will be fine, and we are planning our fall
travels, now. Her mother was visiting and the past month has been a
whirlwind of appts and things to do. We are finally settling down now.

We wanted to Congratulate The Elfsea Archery team at Agincourt for their fine
performance, and win!! Way to go!

Business meeting is tonight, and Populace next Monday. We have some
exciting plans to discuss. Please come and share you input as we start
planning the encampment at BAM, and other fun events!!

We will be out more, please look for us at practices, meetings and demos!!

In Service,

Gerhart and Elspeth
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea
Lord and Lady of DragonsfireTor