[Elfsea] Notes from Business meeting!

Baroness of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 16 07:01:19 PDT 2014

Greetings Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor!

We had a great Business Meeting last night, with a lot of fun events coming
up!! We are all excited to spill the beans at Populace next Monday!
We hope you will all come out and join us.

We still a few positions open: Minister of Arts and Sciences and Herald.
Please consider helping the Barony by applying for an office  :)

Bids are open for Elfsea Defender 2015.  There will be equestrian at this
event, we do have Braley reserved.  If you have questions about putting a
bid in, please ask the many that have coordinated an event. We are all here
to help.  For a list of Keystones available to be Keystone Advisor, please
check the Elfsea website.

See you all Monday!

In Service,

Gerhart and Elspeth