[Elfsea] Thanks!

Craig Carter via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 12 07:08:05 PDT 2015

 We just wanted to thank each of you for the support you have given us during our Vicarship (is that a word?)!
I entreat you to provide that same support to Their Excellencies Gerhart Wolfgang Der Rote​ and Elspeth de Stervlen​ as they begin the difficult task of searching for the next Baron and Baroness.  Be certain to provide your vital wisdom to Their Majesties Sven Randullsson​ and Antigone York​ whenever the polling takes place.
You are an amazing group of people, with and excellent officer corps.  There are some really great days ahead, be kind to each other during this transition, because Life is Good in Elfsea and the Tor!!

Yours in service,
Drake and Sibri