[Elfsea] Thanks!

Texas Treasures via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 12 12:17:03 PDT 2015

Sir Drake,

Thank you for your kind words.  We do live in a great Barony and Canton and it is our populace who make it so great.  This is a fun game that we play.  Your time spent here in the Canton and Barony has given us time so that we could move past some of the problems that caused such pain in our Barony.  I wish your time you spent with us would have been under better circumstances  but you and Countess Sibri did an outstanding job filling in as our V&V.  I hope you and your family will continue to play with the Barony of Elfsea and the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor.

As the Seneschal the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor I would like to extend an invitation to you and your family to attend the the Guardian of the Tor May 15-17th.  It would be great to see you enter in our Golden Ticket event.
Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire
Seneschal Of the Great Canton of Dragonsfire Tor