[Elfsea] April Meeting Schedule

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 13 09:45:08 PDT 2015

Greetings, Elfsea.

What an exciting couple of weekends we have had!
In the midst of the busy season, I wanted to remind members about the
regularly scheduled meetings for april:

*OFFICERS MEETING:* Monday, April 20th, 7pm at Eastchase IHOP, 8640 East
Fwy, Fort Worth

*POPULACE (MOOT): *Monday, April 27th, 7pm at Bedford Public Library, 2424
Forest Ridge, Bedford 76021

We hope to see everyone at the Moot as this is our chance to congregate,
socialize, and share information.  Thanks to each of you for your
dedication to recent kingdom and local events-- and for continuing to make
life good in Elfsea.
 In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea