[Elfsea] Photos of Coronation

Richard Threlkeld via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 13 21:45:39 PDT 2015

I have processed the pictures Pyro (Elizabeth Marshall) took of Coronation. There are many good ones. Unfortunately, I was entertaining 5 old queens and 5 new queens (of the bee persuasion) and handling an invasion of strange big bees. The queens would perish if not placed in good homes. I thank Pyro for taking these pictures enabling me to have fun with the bees.

The standard disclaimers apply including use for non-profit, SCA use with attribution to Elizabeth Marshall, Richard Threlkeld, or Caelin on Andrede as we have agreed to honor attribution to either of us.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/

In service,
Caelin on Andrede