[Elfsea] Loch Ruadh Scribal

Vicki Marsh via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 13 09:31:17 PST 2015

Dana,Could you please send me your address? Thank you, Xene

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device-------- Original message --------From: Donna Wallis via Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: 12/11/2015  3:46 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Elfsea] Loch Ruadh Scribal
Scribal this Sunday will be at Dana's anytime after 6:30. Feel free to bring finger food snacks. Coffee, tea (hot or cold) and water will be available. More of a Holiday Celebration get together, probably not much if any painting will be done.

If you need an address contact me.

Gwennlian Hertewelle will be at my house and everyoneone is welcome to stop by and see her.
Smoking is allowed outside or in the garage depending on the weather. I have one cat and one dog so take allergy meds if you require them.
Dana Mac an Ghabhann