[Elfsea] Archery Practice on 12/7 (Sunday)

Richard Threlkeld via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 22 08:47:46 PST 2015

 The weather shows mid 50's with rain all day and night. If you want to get out and use your new Christmas archery stuff (and if any of you are thinking of last minute gifts, archery stuff is great!) or you just need to shoot targets, email me at rjt at acm.org and I will run the range and hope for a lack of rain during our 1-5PM time. If I don't get any RSVPs for next Sunday, then I won't be there.

I have loaner gear, targets, and a pop-up for short time rain avoidance. So let me know.

Caelin on Andrede
Elfsea Archery Marshal