[Elfsea] Submissions for the January Tidings

Chronicler of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 22 11:30:49 PST 2015

Dear Elfsea,

I announced last night at the Pot Luck dinner that submissions for the
Tidings would be due tomorrow at midnight.

After some thought, I am going to *extend *the deadline this month to next
Wednesday night (December 30th) before midnight.  With everyone busy
buying, wrapping, cooking, etc., you should not have to hurry and write
something for the Tidings.

*Please turn in your submissions by Wednesday, December 30th by midnight.*
 Please make your submission on time, because this extension limits my time
in preparing the Tidings.

See below for the link to the Officer Report Form and Wordfame.

If you would like to submit a project or article, please fill out one of
the releases below.

--
*In Service, *
*Johanna de Verona,*