[Elfsea] Revised schedule for Dragonsfire Tor's XXV Yule Revel

oldstyle via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 1 15:48:46 PST 2015

          I apologize for the many changes to the schedule, by now it may seem
confusing. I hope this will be the final version.  You all probably know that
the theme is Scottish. I hope that those of you who have kilts will wear them
even though they aren’t period. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday. The
weather won’t be an issue this year (according to the weatherman) YEA!!

Reservations are still being accepted for the evening feast. Contact me at this
address or Franklin at Texast at oldstyle.net

DRAGONSFIRE TOR’S YULE REVEL XXV SCHEDULE: (revised)

GATE OPENS 9 AM

9 AM - A & S COMPETITION SET UP

9 AM - BANNER COMPETITION SET UP

9 AM -   TABLE DECORATION SET UP

10 AM OPENING COURT

1 PM - 2 PM COMPETITION JUDGING (except for dessert)

FAN PAINTING - 1 PM UNTIL PROJECT COMPLETION ( there will be a charge )

CHILDRENS ACTIVITIES - 11 AM – 12 PM and 2 PM – 3 PM

HERALDRY TABLE THROUGH OUT THE DAY

FUND RAISING THROUGH OUT THE DAY

AFTERNOON COURT – 4 PM

5:30 PM - DESSERT COMPETITION SET UP