[Elfsea] Gulf Wars

Jeanne Carter via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 28 11:44:05 PST 2015

Hello All!
I have copied this post from FB from HE Sir Daire de Haya:

<snip>

Greetings Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor!
Gulf War is fast approaching with only 47 days left until the gates open. If you want to camp with Elfsea, you will need to preregister for Gulf War via ACCEPS.  You have until February 18th (22 days) to get this done.
Due to an oversight on the ACCEPS site, the spot where you would select what group you want to camp with within the Kingdom isn't there this time. So, we get to do this the hard way.
After you preregister, please send me ...a PM with your mundane name, sca name, the size of your tent including ropes and stakes, and how many people staying in that tent so I can get you on my list.
Why is it so important to preregister, you ask?  The number of people who preregister who claim Elfsea will dictate how much land we are given, and where.  The more people we have, the more land we get!
If you have any questions, PM me or ask on this thread.
In service,
Daire

His mundane name on FB is Stephen Hays.  If you can't contact him through FB, then you can email him atdairedehaya at gmail.com

~Sibri