[Elfsea] Steppes archery practice Sunday Feburary 1st:

John Bishop via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 30 07:50:54 PST 2015

 Greetings,
Archers please note, the local diviners' forecasts do not bode well for Sunday's scheduled Steppes Archery practice!  Rains are predicted for Friday night, all day Saturday and due to end Sunday morning.  Normally I would say "great we can shoot after the rains" however they are having drainage issues at Westlake that has been flooding the archery range following heavy rains.  We cannot not check the condition of the range until the facility opens on noon Sunday.  So we cannot confirm yea or nay for our archery practice until 12:30 Sunday afternoon.  So be watching either Facebook or the Steppes list for our confirmation post early Sunday prior to driving out for archery practice that afternoon.
Regards,
Ironwyrm