[Elfsea] Steppes archery practice Sunday 7/19/15:

John Bishop via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 18 19:36:20 PDT 2015

 Greetings Lords & Ladies,
A quick reminder, tomorrow Sunday 7/19/15 we shall be holding our last Steppes Archery Practice for July 2PM at the Westlake Sports Center, 601 Gross Road (about one mile east of 635 on the right) in Mesquite.  The range is located behind the tennis courts, look for the SCA sign in the parking lot.
Diviners claim the warmest day yet this summer so be prepared.  Garb is not required but requested to help promote interest in the society.  Do not forget to bring your camp chairs as there is no where to sit near the range but the ground(with the ants).  Ice water is provided by the facility but please feel free to bring whatever drinks or snacks you need to help keep you hydrated.  Loaner gear is available if needed and veteran archers are willing to help get you started or assist in improving your current skills.
We practice until we can no longer draw our bows or they ask us to leave so they can close at six, whichever comes first!.
Hope to see you there!
Regards,
HL Wm. Black Dragon  aka "Ironwyrm"  Interim Archery Marshal of the Steppes