[Elfsea] Scribes & Illuminators! Tuesday, July 21st 7-9pm

Heather Nieto via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 19 07:44:36 PDT 2015

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING ELFSEA!

On July 21st, we'll be hosting Scribes and Illuminators at our place! We're going to talk about some upcoming projects, gather ideas on projects and classes, while having a good time doing it! We'll start around 7pm and go until 9pm (or until you all decide you've had enough!). Drinks (both adult and all ages) will be provided. Please feel free to bring whatever you would like to eat or drink.

We have two dogs, both of whom are pretty friendly, but one is old and blind. Kids are welcome as we have a five year old with a playroom and an insane need to play baseball and watch Doctor Who.

What's that? You don't have supplies? That's ok! We'll have brushes, paints, and other things to help you scratch that scribal itch.

Address: 7221 Robinhood Lane, Fort Worth, TX 76112

Call 817-714-8780 if you get lost. Feel free to call or email me at heathernieto at outlook.com with any questions.

I look forward to seeing you all there!
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Principal Scribe