[Elfsea] Merchants Wanted for Steppes Artisan 15 August 2015

Emma Haldan via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 20 08:24:27 PDT 2015

MerchantsWanted at Artisan of the SteppesIf you would like tomerchant at Artisan of the Steppes, please email Padraig mac Enri (pathankster at gmail.com). Please include thedimensions of your table, and include the name of your business and a shortdescription of your wares for the event program (maximum 200 words). We need tohear from you on or before 9 August 2015. (You will be close to where theentrants of Steppes Artisan are, but not in the same room.)There is no extramerchant fee. If you are so inclined, a gift suitable for largesse or forfuture prize baskets would be gratefully accepted.If you are an outdoorkind of merchant, Steppes Artisan will also feature a Golden Ticket tournament.There is no natural shade on the field, so please provide the dimensions ofyour pop up / pavilion when set up (include the guy ropes). We will try ourbest to make a spot for you, but the fighter pavilions will come first.There is acomplimentary breakfast of French toast, a potluck, and musicians. Please joinus!http://steppes.ansteorra.org/Artisantwo/Artisan15.html