[Elfsea] Calligraphy Workshop this Friday!

Heather Nieto via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 22 07:47:41 PDT 2015

Unto the most noble Barony of Elfsea do I, Lady Eleanor Cleavely, Principal Scribe to Their Excellencies, send greetings.

Mornin' y'all!

Scribes was a SMASHING success! We have a full house with lots of paintbrushes working furiously in service to the Barony and the Kingdom. We have lots of new faces and new scribes who are eager to learn and get their scribal on! My thanks to Lady Silvana, HL Arabella, HL Jonathon, m'lady Kerri, m’lady Flavia, Lord Ulrich and Joy Felix, Lady Aeryn, Lord Sebastian, and m'lady Vivienne for coming out!

To that end, HL Jonathon is offering his home THIS FRIDAY, July 24th, for a beginning calligraphy workshop. The class begins at 7pm and we'll callig and illuminate until the cows come home or he kicks us out. Kids are welcome with supervision for the toddlers, and the kids are welcome to play in the large backyard or participate. Feel free to BYOB, BYO Snacks, and we can provide the callig supplies.

The address is 3314 Oak Run Lane, Mansfield, TX 76063.

We hope to see you there! Calligraphers are needed, and we want you!

See me or HL Jonathon with questions! Thanks!

Life is good in Elfsea!
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Principal Scribe
Descendant of the White Oak