[Elfsea] Watauga Public Library Demo

Minister of Children via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 21 13:17:18 PDT 2015

Greetings One and All!

On Saturday, August first, we will be having a demo at the Watauga Public
Library. The library staff is thrilled to be hosting us and is granting us
just about the entirety of the library to conduct this demo. The library
will be providing us with tables for display purposes and a separate room
for changing and holding our personal belongings. This is a private
conference room with limited access.

Thankfully, this demo will solely be indoors, in the air conditioning! We
would love to see our chiv and rapier fighters in their armor, ready to
explain their craft, however there is not to be any fighting.

We have areas for bardic as well! The library will be hosting a children's
activity. This demo is geared towards children and adults.
The demo will be conducted from 12pm to 3pm. We can arrive as early as 11am
to setup and stay as late as 4pm for pack up. The address is 7109 Whitley
Rd, Watauga, TX 76148.

Come out and bring your arts and your talents! Displays of writing/scribal,
fabric, spinning, weapons, and anything you can think of are welcome! All
displays will need to be static and/or stand alone.

If you have questions, concerns, or comments, please feel free to contact
myself or Lady Aine.

Respectfully,

Lady Silvana Corwin

Minister of Children