[Elfsea] Elfsea 2016 Budget Prep

Denise Oberlin via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 27 12:05:13 PDT 2015

Attention all baronial officers,
Attached is Elfsea's approved budget for this year (2015) for your reference in making a request for funds for your office for next year, 2016. Please provide me your budget request for next year by August 31, 2015 in order for me to assemble them for a presentation to the Finance Committee at their September meeting in order to bring it to the populace at September moot.
If you do not see a budget for your office, and would like to have one, please send your request to me by August 31st also.
If you do not request a budget amount, the Finance committee will assign one to you.

Yours in service,
EleanorBaronial Exchequer