[Elfsea] Announcement of Incoming B&B

Tamara Carlton via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 21 11:39:35 PDT 2015

I am glad to see the decision has been made.  Congratulations to HL William and HL Cassandra.  I know you will do a wonderful job.  Life is good in Elfsea and I know you will help it stay that way.  I am looking forward to working with you and all the many adventures yet to come!

HL Caitrina Mhurchadha