[Elfsea] Azle Memorial Library Demo Update

Rachel Sherman via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 16 13:42:24 PDT 2015

Greetings one and all!  As we are gearing up for the demo this Saturday I wanted to let everyone know what we have going so far.

Al-aeryn: fiber arts

Don Sebastian: archery and pewter casting

Mistress Druinn: calligraphy and illumination

Glen Wilkerson: sword and knife display

Absolon: chivalric fighting

Eleanor: period table setting

There is still room for plenty more! We have a community room for the static displays, outdoor area for fighting, and the library has booked their amphitheater for performing arts.

The demo time is 11am to 5pm. We are able to arrive earlier to setup and to stay after for packing up, if needed.

We are not able to stake anything into the ground and static displays need to be stand alone displays. The library has done an amazing job of marketing this and we are expecting quite a big showing from the mundane side. Please note this is a demo that has been geared more towards children.

I look forward to seeing many of you there!

Respectfully,

Lady Silvana Corwin