[Elfsea] REMINDER: June Populace Meeting- Monday, 6/22/15, 7pm Bedford Public Library

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 17 10:18:20 PDT 2015

Greetings, Elfsea.

Just a reminder of our upcoming populace meeting on *Monday the 22nd at 7pm
in the Bedford Public Library*.  I hope to see you there.

*NOTES: *

*I have attached the synopsis of the Officers' meeting* from 6/15/15 to
this email for your convenience.  Limited paper copies will be available at
the populace.  There is a lot going on and this is an exciting time.

*We will request a populace vote on the updated financial policy*.  A draft
is available on the Elfsea web site.  *Please review the draft* as it is
multiple pages andlLimited paper copies will be available at the populace.
If you have questions, cannot access it online, or need a copy emailed,
please contact our Exchequer, Lady Eleanor at exchequer at elfsea.ansteorra.org

As always, thanks to each of you for continuing to make life good in Elfsea.

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea