[Elfsea] Tonight's practice part two

Elfsea Marshal via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 24 15:33:38 PDT 2015

I do not think that my email with the picture of the location went through. So just in case here is the verbal portion:
It is going to be hot and humid tomorrow evening. PLEASE drink plenty of water throughput the day and bring some with you. If I have time after work I will clean out and fill my 10 gallon jug, but I cannot guarantee I will have the time.
 Remember, practice is at Bob Eden Park in Euless by the playground between the volleyball field and tennis courts