[Elfsea] Light Breakfast at Elfsea College

Laura Wright via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 24 15:45:54 PDT 2015

Greetings!
There will be a light breakfast offering at Elfsea Baronial College on June
27th. To that end we are seeking donations of food items. Any breakfast
type food - muffins, scones, pigs in an assortment of blankets or possibly
an assortment of pigs in similar blankets. You get the idea, whatever you
can bring will be appreciated:-) Please either reply or send me a PM and
I'll add you to the list.If you are able to help with set-up/clean-up (for
the breakfast area) please let me know that as well.
Thank you in advance for your help with this.

Thank you all!
Lady Meadhbh Grahame