[Elfsea] Last night's practice

Elfsea Marshal via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 25 06:01:04 PDT 2015

It was a fantastic practice last night. Lots of new addicts, I mean fighters, a large turnout for both heavy and rapier, and a lot of great friends showed to hang out. I think everyone got plenty of fighting in and had a great time doing it.
 I expect to see you all next week. When our interim rapier marshal returns, we can discuss the location. If anyone has an opinion on the location, please let it be known to Andrew Mizener or myself. There is a senior center around the corner from Bob Eden that has been suggested as well.

Thank you all again.

In Service,
Absolon of Hereford
Knight Marshal to Elfsea