[Elfsea] Follow-up / Officers Meeting 3-16-15

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Mar 16 20:42:29 PDT 2015

Greetings, Elfsea.

Tonight's Officers Meeting was fantastic. A special thanks to populace
members who took the time to join us and observe the business in action. So
much energy, so many ideas. We have a lot going on in our barony! Go Team
Elfsea!

A few time-sensitive highlights include:...
* Tidings newsletter submissions due no later than March 26th.
* Reminder: DFT's Texan Con Demo Saturday, March 28th
* Reminder: Elfsea/Steppes joint practice Sunday, March 29th
* Final Academy class (Costuming Logistics) on March 30th.
* Springfaire preparations are going strong--- jump in and help!

A copy of the full notes from this meeting will be available for handout at
our populace meeting, Monday, March 23rd, 7pm at the Bedford Public
Library. I hope to see each of you there.

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea