[Elfsea] Archery Practice

Sebastian via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Mar 21 06:27:04 PDT 2015

 Elfsea;
     We will be having an Archery Practice tomorrow, Sunday, 22 March, 2015.  It will be from 1:00pm to 5:00pm at Sokol Hall in Fort Worth.  There is a 40% chance of rain, but it is our last practice before Elfsea Springfaire so lets hope the Archery Fairies smile upon us.       We have loaner gear, so come on out and give it a try if you are interested, even if you are not you might change your mind.
In ServiceSebastian Frobishire, OP, CAOArchery Marshal at Large