[Elfsea] Gulf War Brags

Jeanne Carter via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 22 12:18:55 PDT 2015

 From Duke Drake's FB Post...
"I have just returned home from War and I felt I needed to speak to the amazing Elfsea and DFT folks that attended. Thanks so much to the kitchen coordinators who successfully fed the lot of us with such amazing food! You were working diligently each and every day to make this War experience a delight.
 Sir Daire and the wonderful HL Michele Hays got on site early and will leave late to take care of Elfsea/Steppes land-o-cratting. Your work and attention to this was greatly ...appreciated by all of us you guys! There were so many others who assisted with the camp and kitchen that it would make my entry here 20 pages long! I would ask that everyone post more individual thanks within the comments so we can all enjoy the accolades of our friends.
 For myself, I can truthfully say that one of the highlights of my War was simply the ability to talk, laugh and work with each of you around camp. I have lived and played within the Barony nigh on 20 years and I enjoyed connecting with my fellow Elfsea populace (almost) as much I enjoyed the fighting. Folks, in closing, thanks to the diligent support of those above and below, Elfsea was one of the most important cogs in the machine of WAR all week. I also ask that everyone post something(s) great that happened this week.

 I will start...Our own Creppin is now a member of the Centurions of the Sable Star of Ansteorra! There were about 100 other 's amazing and incredible things that happened...lets hear them!"
No one has responded with specifics yet... let's go!  I want to hear them too!  :)

~SibriJeanne Carter