[Elfsea] Donations needed for potluck dinner at Sunday's combined practice with Steppes

Treasurer of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 24 07:25:26 PDT 2015

Good Tuesday morning to all! Please consider bringing your favorite dish
for the potluck dinner at this Sunday's Populace in the Park (combined
fighter practice with the Barony of Steppes). I need one person to commit
to bringing paper goods and at least two to bring something to grill such
as hotdogs and hamburgers (Steppes is providing the charcoal, starter and
someone to cook). We are expecting at least 50 and possibly more. If you
can bring something, please let me know by PM on facebook or email (
irene_31320 at yahoo.com) thanks and see you on Sunday!

--
Eleanor
Baronial Exchequer