[Elfsea] Donations needed for potluck dinner at Sunday's combined practice with Steppes

Elisaba Dow via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 24 07:43:57 PDT 2015

I can at minimum bring the paper products.  I will pick up a bulk of paper
plates this week.  Does the barony currently have any big orange drink
coolers by chance?  (Like the ones they dump on coaches after winning a
game.)  If so I can pick up some BIG containers of lemonade or tea to make
and then we can put water in the other?
I am also going to bring some desserts but if you need me to do hot dogs or
hamburgers, let me know and I can help out there as well.

Gwen