[Elfsea] Combined Populace in the Park

Áine inghean Aodha via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 24 19:26:08 PDT 2015

Greetings Elfsea and Steppes!

It is time for our combined Elfsea/Steppes populace in the park! We
officially have a location and a pavilion! We can stake down our banners
and our lyst fields! Lady Eleanor (Denise Oberlin) and Lady Johanna (Jennie
Bainter) will be coordinating a potluck so please get with them if you want
to bring something! Hopefully if the weather behaves, we will have A LOT of
fun! Bring your fight! Bring your projects! Let's have a great time! Here
are the specifics for this event:

Location: Randol Mill Park
1901 W. Randol Mill Rd
Arlington, TX 76012

Time and Date: Sunday, March 29th from 11am-5pm

Enter the park from Randol Mill Rd and take the first left. You will drive
over a bridge and as soon as you cross the bridge, you will drive right in
the parking lot where the pavilion is located. The parking lot would
probably fit 80 cars and there is additional parking across the street
where the playground is. There is one port-a-potty in the parking lot that
is handicapped accessible. We will also have signs set up at the entrance
to the park.

I hope to see lots of people there!  Let's have some fun! :)

In Service,

Áine inghean Aodha mhic Shéafraid

Hospitaler, Barony of Elfsea