[Elfsea] Reminder: Populace Meeting- Monday, May 18th (Will include Elfsea Polling)

Vickie Bratcher via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed May 6 11:50:14 PDT 2015

I also wanted to remind all of the paid members that they need to remember
to bring their membership cards or proof of membership with them for the
polling.  If you do not have proof of membership with you, I will have you
fill out the non member ballot.  All ballots count the same but for
demographics we break it down between members and non members.

In Service

Mistress Asiya

Vickie Bratcher