[Elfsea] Shed Load Out: DFT Guardian

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun May 3 13:50:42 PDT 2015

Greetings, Elfsea.

Dragonsfire Tor Guardian is May 15th - 17th!!!  Whether camping or day
tripping, we hope each of you will be able to come out for fun and
fellowship.

Our Baron and Baroness are asking for volunteers help with the* shed
load-out on Thursday evening, May 14th*.  They are taking some items down,
but in this case, many vehicles make light work and we are in need of folks
willing to transport items to and from the event.

Our Chamberlain will be on site to check-out items.  If you can help,
please send a confirmation to our Baroness via her Facebook account
(Daralyn Bailey-Brittain) or baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org.  We have a few
already, but need more folks and space!

Thanks to anyone who can help with this!

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea