[Elfsea] May Populace Meeting (7pm Bedford Public Library)

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun May 3 14:27:18 PDT 2015

*Greetings, Elfsea.*

*A quick reminder about our monthly populace meeting:*

   - *Monday, May 18*, 2015*
   - *7:00 pm*
   - *Bedford Public Library*

*May is a shortened meeting month and very event heavy. With planning for
Baronial College and Investiture, there will be a lot of good information
provided at this meeting. The goal is to be informative and brief so
everyone has time to socialize. **I hope each of you can make it!*

*In Service,*
*Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill*
*Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea*

***Note
​s​
:

   1. 4*th Monday this month is a national holiday and the Library is
   closed.*
2. *​There is currently no scheduled Finance Committee meeting*
   3. *During this month only, due to the abbreviated moot scheduling and
   heavy events, there will be no scheduled officers meeting.​  Officers will
   pick up again in June at our regularly scheduled time.*