[Elfsea] Weekend chivalric practices

Elfsea Marshal via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed May 6 09:49:46 PDT 2015

There has been significant support for Sunday practices to return to Elfsea. I have not had anyone against it. Although there has been opposition to Saturday practices, it is still an option as well. We do indeed have someone interested in being a Deputy Marshal and running Saturday practices.
 I will be conferring with those whom have volunteered to be Deputy Marshals and work out the logistics and locations. All will be brought to and presented at our next populace.

In Service,
Absolon of Hereford
Knight Marshal of Elfsea