[Elfsea] Newest Baronial Officer: Elfsea Historian

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun May 10 17:35:05 PDT 2015

*Greetings, Elfsea.*

*It is my very sincere honor to announce that we have filled the final
vacant position, Baronial Historian.  Please join me in welcoming Kazuki
Ume (Mel Alley) as our newest baronial officer!  *

*As the SCA enters its 50th year, this is a very timely fill.  Ansteorra
and her baronies will be called upon to present the rich tapestry of
history that binds us within this dream.  We have already had donations of
pictures and documents from members to transfer to our new historian.  *

*I invite each officer and populace member*
*​s ​*
*​*
*​*
*to offer support​, historical items,​ and ​help as Kaz enters into this
endeavor​ and preps us for some of the displays that are sure to be
requested as the SCA celebrates this anniversary.​*

*For our newest officer, Kaz: Huzzah!  ...and thank you!*

*In Service,*
*Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill*
*Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea*