[Elfsea] Polling Schedule: Populace/Business Meeting, Monday, May 18th 7pm

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue May 12 18:42:45 PDT 2015

Greetings, Elfsea.

The May 18th Populace/Business meeting will begin at 7pm at the Bedford
Public Library. Due to the nature of the scheduled polling, the business
portion will be shortened.

The business portion will run from 7pm - 7:35pm (or earlier) so that
polling may start at 7:35pm or earlier and continue until we are required
to leave at/around 8:30pm.

   - To use the Member Ballot, you must be carrying your blue card or proof
   of membership.
   - Anyone without blue card or proof of membership will use the
   Non-Member Ballot.
   - Our Baron & Baroness will open the meeting. *Officer notes will be in
   handout form and I will only make a few critical date/event announcements
   before turning the meeting over to the Central Seneschal, Mistress Asiyah*,
   who will discuss the polling rules and start the process at or before
   7:35pm.

Any updates to this schedule will be posted via list email and Barony FB
page.

All questions must be directed to Mistress Asiyah Bint Mikh'il,
central at seneschal.ansteorra.org

I encourage as many as possible to participate so Their Majesties have the
benefit of member insight as they select Elfsea's next B&B.
In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea