[Elfsea] All archery activities for today Sunday Nov. 1st are postponed or cancelled:

John Bishop via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 1 06:00:19 PST 2015

 I very much regret to say all local archery activities both SCA and non-SCA are postponed or cancelled for today Sunday Nov. 1st.!  Due to the current heavy rains & flooding all our archery ranges/locations are either underwater or too muddy to be of use!
Steppes archery practice has been postponed until Nov. 8th, in hope of better weather conditions then!
he non-SCA "Stingy Jack's Jack-o-lantern Shoot is cancelled for this year (location is a muddy mess), so Jack wins this this round!
I know all are as disappointed as I am but you just cannot beat the weather!  Let's hope for better weather next year!!
Regards,
Ironwyrm  mka John Bishop