[Elfsea] Photos

Richard Threlkeld via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 1 17:59:14 PST 2015

I've received some comments on my "Caelin's Favorites" photo album at https://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/albums/72157659667472406 which say "that's not your best picture of me" or "that's not your best picture of <insert name here>". I'm open to add or delete pictures. If you want a particular photo included, send me an email at rjt at acm.org and I'll consider it. Give me the album name and the picture number so I can find it. "the one of me holding the Holy Grail" is not specific enough.

I picked up a smattering of pictures that had been favorites for some time, then concentrated on 2015. I'll slowly work backwards into prior years, but it may take a while.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede