[Elfsea] CHRONICLER POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED!

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 20 09:18:31 PST 2015

Greetings, Elfsea.

Please join me in welcoming Johanna de Verona (Pam Taylor) as our new
chronicler.

I have shared information with her about our engaged populace and officer
corps and that I know each of you will welcome her and share knowledge to
assist as she transitions into this critical role.

*All submissions for the December edition of the Tidings are due no later
than midnight, Wednesday 11/25/15 to  chronicler at elfsea.ansteorra.org
<chronicler at elfsea.ansteorra.org>*

As we fill the position, I must also take the time to once again warmly
thank our previous Chronicler, Lady al Aeryn (Sandra Geil).  Her
innovations and great editions leave a great trail for the new Chronicler
to follow.

Vivat Elfsea!

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill