[Elfsea] An invitation to a Newcomer's Tourney

Genie Barrett via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 11 06:53:52 PDT 2015

To all newcomers of Ansteorra,
With the permission of our gracious Baroness Katya,
We, Kingescreke, invite you to a newcomer's tournament on Sunday, October
25th.

This includes both Heavy and Rapier fighters

It will be held at Ben Gill Park, Terrell, Tx. The day will start around
1:00 pm, with the tournament beginning around 3:00 or so.

Prizes: The winners will receive original work from my hand.
The ladies of Kyngescreke will also be handing out prizes to those who
impress us. These will include Helmets, armor, rapier jacket, and other
items the new fighter may need.

Requirements: have been fighting 4 years or less, or have returned from an
extended hiatus for 4 years or less.

This is a Steppes Populace int he Park, and will replace the normal fighter
practice for Sunday Oct 25th.

For questions please contact me, Magge MacPherson, at maggegene at gmail.com