[Elfsea] Elfsea Officer Positions Accepting Applications

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 13 11:12:33 PDT 2015

Greetings, Elfsea.

Looking for a meaningful way to serve your Elfsea family and help shape our
journey to excellence?  As posted, the Barony currently has four positions
accepting applications:

   - Web Minister
   - Hospitaler
   - Rapier Marshal
   - Chronicler **

**NOTE:  The Chronicler position will need to be filled as soon as possible
and does involve approval at the kingdom level.  If this sounds interesting
or you simply want to know more about it, please let me know and I will put
you in touch with the people who can tell you more.

In Service,
Lady Aoife Ruadh inghean Ragnaill
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea